Bear at the front lines






Front Line Hero Bear crochet pattern from Yarn It, Darn It.

I thought I'll try it out during a short break from writing. I've never crocheted a stuffed animal before (the only 'stuffed' stuff I've done were a few small cat toys and toy balls). I honestly didn't expect to pull it off as well as I did. I just did a few modifications on the pattern and materials (I don't have fiberfill so I just stuffed it with some old leggings I don't use anymore).

I'm also thinking of making more front line hero bears in different occupations - supermarket staff, sanitation workers, bankers, food manufacturers, BPO workers, etc. Ought to be fun. My mom has already asked me to do several smaller bears (or just the bear heads) to be given to health care workers (primarily nurses) in one of the hospitals in Manila. :)

Someone needs more yarn. ;)

Comments